Friday, October 30, 2009

huh? guns? Hell YAH!

Was in Manila attending a friends wedding, and my friend is kind enough to pull his connection and host us in a shooting range just within busy city of Manila. This is really dope. I have fired revolvers and other small piece before with blanks. But this time... I am lucky to play around all these heavy stuff. Dope!
Lazer beam unit attach under the hand gun. Just like the movie. dang~
The freaking M16 is awesome!!! Balance, accurate and freaking solid. 
GOD! shutgun is my all time favorite. It's blast after blast. I feel how Arnold feel like just that I can't reload like him!
My friend is crazy, he has all the toys I have dreamed of. Uzzi, MP5, M16, shutgun... He has like 3 M16 with different modification! Sweetah...
This is an ultimate experience I had with guns. Booya!

0 comments: