Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Asiaworks

June 11th, 2008 is the first day of my Asiawork training. My life started to change when several interesting conversations were happening between me and Allen. Those are the moments I will never forget because it made me become aware of my own problems. Being in the basic course, I realized how automatic people are these days, hiding all their true feeling underneath of a thick image, afraid of getting hurt again. Basic course is all about awareness, I couldn't believe that I have been so selfish, arrogant, inauthentic, and lack of confidence. Through out the course, I have also learnt that responsibility and commitment actually imply the matters that I have never thought of. It is a mind changing concept.

June 25th, 2008. In Advance course is definitely intense but yet interesting. I have came to realized that I have so much abilities but I do not know how to give. The class is a safe place where people can share secrets and be true to each other. I have never bonded with people so close just less in 5 days! Advance course is surely explosive because I was able to look inside myself and dig out that 90% of undeveloped power. Put it this way... it is the perfect stretch!

July 11st is the first day of my Leadership Program, I have so much anticipation... it will the most incredible 3 months for sure!

0 comments: