Thursday, November 8, 2007

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween~~~
















Disneyland is a land of fantasy.
















Cica and I have never been there together so I decided to spend the Halloween there since it's a day worth going. We got there at 8:00pm because we were busy with work and stuff. I was soon disappointed because all the shows were over, but Cica was still in good spirit since all the rides were still operating. I guess she was just happy to be there with me because IT IS DISENY!!!"































We went rides after rides and soon after it become like a shopping streak. We lurked in the shop and bought two bags of souvenirs...































Before we entered the shop, I bought a big double layered Mickey balloon for Cica. You know... trying to do something special for my lovely wife. But let me tell ya, Disneyland shall get a name change to Pirate-land! The balloon is 50$ HKD!


























We left at 11:30pm, but we will def be back soon! It is a land where all the worries disappear once you entered the gate.
















my Halloween special effect... ok... ok... I will make effort next time. =P

0 comments: