Friday, November 16, 2007

choices choices choices

Been spending time in Beijing for the past two weeks. It was a lots of fun meeting people who I haven't met, places I haven't been, and food I haven't had for a long time. But most importantly, I had chances to share my dream with friends who helped to make decision for my future.

During these two weeks the idea of going to LCF had been driving me insane. It is SO HARD to make a decision! I've got one hand which urges me to pursue my passion and the other hand have loads of responsibilities that are hard to leave behind. What's funny is, no matter where I go, I sense 所有的人事物都在給我暗示. I talk to friends, friends are all telling me to go after my dream. I go to KTV, 張震嶽就唱 "活在世界上就是要對得起自已 說起來簡單 做起來比自殺還難." I read a book, Warren Buffet says "there is nothing better than 做自己熱愛的工作." It seems the whole world is super charging me with courage to do what I want. Or am I 自欺欺人, just seeing what I want to see?

孔子曰:「三十而立」,就是個體到了三十歲應該就有其既定的人生方向,並準備展翅高飛. Guess how old am I now?

0 comments: