Friday, October 26, 2007

Bohol, Philippines - Part II

Unfortunately, I didn’t have the chance to see some big guys, but other group said they saw two eagle rays flying around 20-30m during their dive. Darn... It’s OK tho, because I have encountered the biggest school of jet fish EVER! I think there must be around 10,000 of them or even more. You got to watch out tho! The water gets murky when you swim close... Yes... fish dumps flowing all around!!!




























Another unusual visitor flied by my and the camera wasn’t quick enough to get started. I was only able to get his tail... This fella is not SMALL!















I did my first night dive in this trip. It was kinda cool to be in the water in complete darkness. In the beginning, everyone was kicking each other because we were in a big cluster and couldn’t see at all. I got a few kicks on my face and I kicked a few, Oooops... In a short while, we learned how to separate into two groups. It was extremely difficult to take pictures during night time since focus becomes an issue. At the end of the dive, we were filming a hermit crab with a spot light. It was pretty funny. I found it is better to take video than pictures during night dive.

0 comments: