Friday, October 26, 2007

Bohol, Philippines - Crew & Stuff

The diVe HaRd group. This is our crew. Roy, Paul, Waigor, Raymond, Nelson are all very experienced divers. Their wives are all very nice, too. It was so much fun to have them sharing their diving stories. We have learnt A LOT!




























STRANGE
STUFF! In one of the dives, I spotted something so eye catching, it looks like it’s glowING in the deep blue sea. I finned towards it and it is this pinkish lotus like plantation sitting on a hard coral. It is so strange because I haven’t seen anything like this before. Another strange creature is nudibranch (sea slug) which is quite popular in the divers world. But, it is strange looking, PERIOD.



























tiny
STUFF! This is my first imperial shrimp image so it deserves to have a place HERE! (Thanks to Wai gor for coordinating the shrimp position) Moving onto land, we are here to see the smallest primate, the Philippines Tarsier! He is about the size of my palm. Looks like his eyes are popping out huh... I wonder if it has a large brain. Maybe his brain is too big causing too much pressure to his eyes.

0 comments: