Sunday, June 1, 2008

- no title -

Shadowed with pain and destruction, truth unveils like an atomic bomb. eliminating any preconceived perceptions in X km in diameter. The mushroom cloud is filled with toxic deception, ready to crush every cell in the heart. Debris is in the air, melting with countless lies. Time freezes. Then I stop and ask - why?

How much protection could a deceiving mind offer? As thick as a bunker I imagine. Denying, lying, and finger pointing have become handy tools in the barricade. It is just so much easier when the problems are with someone else but you. 

Looking at the mirror. Who is the real you? Fear of losing has summoned devils ready to evict my pure soul. Countless battles have crippled my senses ready to fail at any time. Aren't we all victims of our own lives? 

How to rescue a lost soul? What gives me the courage to forgive? Truth is like a ghost haunting me down in my dreams. Oh... God, please help me to erase this cruel memory and heal my shattered heart. 

0 comments: