Sunday, February 24, 2008

Long time no been... Mongolian BBQ














If this is not the best Mongolian BBQ in Taiwan, it is certainly the oldest one. I think it has been in business over 30 years. They haven't changed the sign hanging on the wall. According to my parents, the cooks are still the same but just with a lot more white hairs now.














I am not sure if this is how they do it in Mongolia. But, this is the type of BBQ that cannot be found else in Taiwan. Bascially, its like buffet style, you pick your meats, and put on vegetables. On the other side you have all kind of sauces which you pour on top.














Then you line up on the side of the humongous pan, waiting for your food to be cooked. I am sure the pan can allows 4-6 chiefs cooking at the same time. I haven't been to this place for at least a good 15 years. I was happy that I brought Cica here. She recommends it, too oh!

By the way... don't forget to ask for 燒餅! It's the perfect match with the BBQ, and it's FREE! =D

0 comments: